Dallas—The marriage of Miss May McDonald, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Harry McDonald, and Estell H. Rorick of The Dalles was solemnized Sunday afternoon at the home of the bride’s parents at 614 Hayter street with Rev. Orval D. Peterson of the First Christian church officiating.
The bride wore an attractive gown of rose georgette and carried a bouquet of pink rosebuds, sweet peas and fern. Miss Geraldine Rundell of Newberg and H. Clint Nielsen of The Dalles were the attendants.
An informal followed the service with Mrs. Mark Hayter presiding at the serving table and Mrs. J. Rorick of The Dalles, Mrs. E.H. Hayter, Mrs. Simon Grindheim and Mrs. Hugh Black all of Dallas, assisting in the dining room. Canterbury bells, sweet peas and snapdragons were arranged on the dining table and about the living rooms.
In the evening Mr. and Mrs. Rorick left by motor on a wedding trip to Crater lake. They will return to The Dalles to make their home.
Source: Salem Capital Journal, June 24, 1929.