Mr. and Mrs. Cary V. Loosley of Fort Klamath announce the marriage of their daughter, Frances Dorothy, to Alan Gilbert Horton, United States army, son of Mr. and Mrs. George Horton of Medford. The ceremony was read at an early morning mass June 16 at St. Stephen’s Catholic church here, Rev. A.J. Carmody officiating. Miss Patricia Neubecker of Seattle, Wash., was soloist and Eris Strober of Lewiston, Idaho, was organist.
The bride, given in marriage by her father, wore a frock of white satin and illusion and finger-tip illusion veil falling from a coronet of seed pearls. Her bouquet was a shower of roses, larkspur and bouvardia.
Miss Carol Jane Loosley was her sister’s only attendant. She wore a rose chiffon dress with matching Mary Stuart headdress holding in place a short veil and carried a bouquet of mixed spring flowers.
Ted G. Schopf was best man.
A wedding breakfast was held afterwards at the Roosevelt hotel.
The bride will remain in Portland with her sister while Mr. Horton is in the armed forces.
Source: Sunday Oregonian, June 27, ,1943.