Joan Marie Fuller and William Edward Porritt spoke their nuptial vows at noon Saturday, Sept. 16, at our Lady of the Lakes church at Waterford.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wilford Fuller of 6420 Bridge Lake road and the bridegroom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward L. Porritt of East Church street, Clarkston.
The Rev. F.J. Delaney read the double ring ceremony in the presence of 150 guests.
Geraldine Pacer was matron of honor and Joan Booth and Elaine Porritt were bridesmaids.
William Howland was best man and Arnold Pacer and William McDiarmid ushered.
A wedding breakfast was served at the Fuller home for the immediate families and wedding party. In the evening a reception for 150 guests was held in Clarkston.
The bridegroom is connected with the Porritt Dairy here and is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce.
Source: Lake Orion Review, September 22, 1950.